Saturday, January 05, 2008

Trust - Nov. 2004

Trust



I can’t tell you what tomorrow may bring

Could be sadness or tears of joy

Though what lies ahead is hidden

You see everything before its known



I will trust you for always

This day is in your hands

I will trust you for your ways

Are higher and pure

Your ways are wiser, good and true

I will trust you



Time will tell of your goodness here

All this pain will fade

Though these tears fill up my eyes

You know all my pain



I put my trust in you

Though there’s darkness everywhere

I put my hope in you alone

You give me freedom

I look to you, my only strength

Your goodness brings me life



How could I desire anything

But what you have for me

Since I trust in you – you can only give the best

How could I try to walk away

When all I want is you alone

It’s your love that covers me



2004 Harpopotamus Music, BMI



(November at Twin Peaks retreat center – facing major changes)

No comments: